Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My smelly crotch

Panty liners. Talk about a con. This is how it went down at Carefree marketing HQ: "Wow wouldn't it be great if women got their periods all month long!" - "Yeah we'd be raking it in" - "How can we convince them that they need to wear pads even when they don't have their periods?"....

PANTY LINERS!

That's right girls, your crotch is just so gross that you need to protect even your underpants from it! Your normal couple of drips of normal, clear discharge is just sooooo yukky that you need to change your knickers three times a day, you smelly things!

Ok like I can understand using panty liners on a long haul flight, and I'm sure there are other good reasons for them (none of which springs to my mind at the moment). But honestly, what a con. What a waste of money and resources.

Goddamn and don't even get me started on vagina perfume!

*ahem* ok another rather uninteresting, poorly researched and badly written post. But at least I'm getting in the habit of blogging :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment